Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Humor

I am very silly, I don't take things very serious at times, and you might say I am strange.  I have always been this way; I just love to laugh.  Anything to keep me laughing is good.  I was on Pinterest.com the other morning and came across this...
I sent this photo to my work email and made it my desktop background.  As I was doing this, I was chuckling.  My coworkers asked why I was laughing, so I showed them. In my Australian accent, I played out the line! I was dying laughing, and they did not get why.  So, I told them this line was from a movie, but at the time I could not name the movie.  I asked around and we came up with the answer 'A Cry in the Dark' and then other movies have played off this line.  Well, I also LOVE Seinfeld, and knew it came from there as well.  Here is the clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Every time I think of this photo, I laugh, it makes my day!  Silly, I know!

No comments: