Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ivan is 3 months old already!! Wow did these months fly by. Literally it seems like yesterday I was giving birth, how sad. Anyways, he is such a bundle of joy, he is the best baby I have had so far, sleeping and eating wise.

Ivan has always been a kicker, okay a mover in general. Wow does he ever like to move now! He loves being on his tummy and the other day I asked Patrick if he moved him. Patrick told me no, I knew I had not laid him in the current position he was in. So I spied on Ivan, every once in a while I would look in his crib and he was moving on his own! Awesome! Ivan loves to play, whether he is in his excersaucer, his bouncer or in his car seat; he is always playing with something.

I can't wait to see his next milestone, hopefully for us it will be a bottle! He still will not take a bottle or a pacifier. I have caught him sucking his thumb, which I really don't want him doing. I would much rather be able to take away a pacifier, kinda hard to take away his thumb! Patrick and I have been working on both the bottle and pacifier with him, he will get it eventually. We are hoping!

My friend Paula took Ivan's 3 month photos and of course I have to share them with you! Enjoy!

No comments: