Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moms Visit

My mom came down for my birthday weekend!  I was so excited, that is really all I wanted.  Especially since the kids and I are not going home for Christmas.  We hung out on Thursday after picking her up from the airport, ran to Walmart and that was about it.

Friday we went to the mall to shop and see Santa.  The kids did not want to see him, so mom and I told them we were going and they had to come stand in line with us.  It worked, they ended up getting excited and so we got a photo. 

Saturday I worked and mom had the kids help her with Christmas cookies.  They had a great day, they were waiting for me when i got home.  We went to dinner and then drove around looking at Christmas lights.

 We woke up Sunday, had Christmas and I ran to work.  My brother, mom and kids showed up at work which made my BDAY!  Even though I had to work and my mom left for home, I had a great day!  I had a great weekend!!!  Thanks mom for coming down!  I love you!















No comments: