Monday, July 18, 2011

Puerto Penasco, Mexico

So, finally after five years of my dad and step-mom owning their condo, the kids and I went! I was so mad that we had to wait this long to go down there. It is PARADISE!! We take all our food and drinks and really never have to leave the condo. We hang out on the beach, in the pool or inside the condo. It is so PEACEFUL, there is never anyone there.
The first time we went was 4th of July weekend, there were 3-4 other condos occupied out of 24. We had the pool and beach pretty much to ourselves! It was so fun. Here are some photos from our first weekend in Puerto Penasco, Mexico(I mean paradise!)!



Two weeks later, my friend Sophia and her family called and wanted to go down before she and her kids move to Florida. So we packed up and went. It was so relaxing to hang out with them and just have fun! My kids really enjoyed playing with Billy and Kallie on the beach and in the pool. Elle and Kallie have been best friends for 3 years now and we will miss them. Enjoy the photos from the weekend!

No comments: