Sunday, May 8, 2011

Warrior Dash

Last Sunday, MAY DAY I competed in the Warrior Dash with my CrossFit YaYa Sisterhood of the traveling sweatpants. Haha, that is the name we have given ourselves. Anyways, we decided on wearing camo shirts and black bottoms. I found these cute tank tops and we decorated the backs.

We drove out to Florence, AZ about an hour away from our houses. The rode trip was fun in itself, lots of laughing, nail painting, singing and joking around with one another! That's how us sisters get down! Here are a couple photos from the dash.


***NOTE: These photos do not represent every sister in our group***

My brother also did the Warrior dash he was in a different heat but I caught up with him and we watched his finish! Here are a couple photos to enjoy!
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Once Nicole gets photos up from the day, I will share them with you! We took two disposable cameras with us in plastic baggies. They survived, the mud and the photos are awesome! Till then, get the warrior out in you!

No comments: