Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SMACKDOWN
So our friends Jodi and Bob are into WWE. I have never watched this type of wrestling on TV, or watched it ever. They had been bugging us to come with them when WWE came to Phoenix. So we thought, why not?! WOW, not for us. It was fun to see the drama and how ridiculous this show was. Our highlight of the night was seeing Darnell Dockett who is a DT for the Phoenix Cardinals. I took a photo of him as best I could with the lighting in the arena.

It amazes me that people really like this type of thing, it had so much drama involved. I can see why kids like this, but adults?? I am not here to judge, just weird! Anyways, Bob had told me he wanted cotton candy and a foam finger. On our way to our seats at the beginning of the show, we bought him a mask, belt and t-shirt. We had awesome seats, 3rd row from the ring! That was cool too, plus okay, I will admit some of the wrestlers were very good looking:) It was a great night, whether we liked the actual show or not. Bobs motto is "I will not make you have fun!" We always have fun, no matter where we are!! Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

ktindall said...

You are defiantly a trouper! I don’t think that I would have been able to sit and watch that stuff. I would have been laughing at the wrestlers. Hey at least you can mark that off your list of things to do before you die..hahah

Mommy said...

You crack me up girl!!! Where are the photos of the good-looking wrestlers??? haha...just kidding! You must try everything at least ONCE in your life right?? This is definitely something I will NOT do though...ha!