Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW what a week! We just got back from a great Ohio trip, but it was long. I think the running around, visiting family and being pregnant really got to me this time. We saw everyone we wanted and had a blast with them!

The night before Valentines; Patrick, Kathy, Keri, Dave and I went to 15 minutes of the Columbus Blue Jackets Game. Okay, we only watched about that much, the rest we talked to people we ran into in the halls.

Valentines night, we had my cousin-Kelseys wedding to attend. It was really beautiful! The ceremony was at their Methodist church and the reception at the Josephinum.

Sunday afternoon, my mom had a great get together! My uncle Bill, aunt Diana, cousins, their kids, moms friends, and sisters friends all came. The house was packed! Monday morning Patrick, Elle and I drove on to Dayton to visit with his parents. We hung out, went to the mall two days, to walk and let Elle play. We got back into Columbus on Wedsnesday evening. Thursday morning, dropped Patrick off at the gym then had breakfast with Kelli. Kelli and I have been friends since I believe the fourth grade. We are both pregnant and she is due one week after me with her first child! So we caught up, then after breakfast it was off to the mall. Patrick, Elle, my mom and I met up with my cousin Amanda, her babies and her mom. It was fun, but boy there were a ton of kids at the playarea. That night Patrick, I and his friend Jeff were to go to see Buckwheat Zydeco play. I was completely exhausted, and bailed on the boys. They had some good boy time though!

Here are the photos from our trip, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ Elle's gymnatics move!!! How is she liking it?

xoxo,
Anne