Friday, January 9, 2009

What a week its been! My sister flew here on the 1st from OHIO and we went to the Tall Girl store, then to our dads. Friday went to our grandparents house for the day, its always nice spending time with them. Friday night, I woke up in the middle of the night having an asthma attack followed by contractions. Patrick and I were both worried, called the doctor Saturday morning and they told me to rest.
But, Saturday we went to the Fiesta Bowl parade with our dad and Lee. It turned out being a great day, the sun was shining and it was warm out. The parade was long, Elle only really enjoyed when the Ohio State Cheerleaders and TBDBTL(The best damn band in the land!) came through. Other than that she was not all that thrilled with it.

I decided to make out Fiesta bowl shirts, instead of wearing the typical jersey or other OSU gear. So Robyn and I went out to buy our supplies! Our shirts turned out being a huge success. Everyone either loved them or hated them, but there were tons of compliments by the fans walking by! Something too, that we could remember our experience by, even if the turn out was not a success. Here are some photos, enjoy!

No comments: